View previous topic :: View next topic  
RFMG567
Leader

re: Please pray for my wife

Hi everyone,

Many of you will remember not just me, but my wife Jess. If you remember many years ago, you will remember her shooting wildly and indiscriminately while being unable to coordinate legs and torso  

Over the last two years, aside from going through a stillbirth and a miscarriage, she has suffered from a mystery illness that causes:

Throat pain

Ear pain

Dizziness

Collapsing

Loss of vision

Breathing difficulties/Shortness of breath

General chronic pain

It sounds alarming, and it probably should be - if we weren't already used to it by now.

Your prayers are greatly appreciated,

Steve, resident Time Lord from the land of the Hobbits

re: Please pray for my wife

Very unfortunate news, and certainly an unnecessary burden. Have any specialty scans been performed, in recent times? (MRI / CT / etcetera )

My father went about combatting several stress-triggered high fevers, over a period of several months (during '2006), and it took a full CT scan to identify a [then] unclassified cancer... He should've been dead 11yrs ago (post-diagnosis was 1yr at best, with 50 int. case studies scrounged up) -- but has one stubborn mule of a spirit, a good medic faculty, and my mom being a uber-thorough Nurse

I don't wanna go screaming the C-Word, but certainly sound something internal, causing tension to the nervous system path (whether at spinal stem / brain itself)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Seraphim Forum Index -> Prayer Requests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: